Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the AURAVANT Platform
When you access the Platform (hereinafter, we also refer to you as the “User”), it will be understood that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
The Platform only allows registration to Users who are of legal age, that is, 18years old or older.
To complete the registration process on the Platform, the information in the requested fields must be completed. The Users must establish an e-mail address, together with their name and surname, and create a password in their User Zone on the Platform that will be for personal and non-transferable use. It is forbidden for Users to assign or allow their access codes to the Platform to be used by other people.
The Terms and Conditions may be subject to modifications, which will take effect after their publication on the Platform, and we will give you notice of such a situation.
In case of not agreeing with the new Terms and Conditions, you will be able to unsubscribe from the Platform, thus terminating our contractual relationship.
2. Platform Description
The purpose of our Platform is to maximize the efficiency of the agricultural producer and adviser by facilitating the use and application of precision agriculture in our users’ fields. Through it, you will be provided with information on data analysis, resource management tools, weather updates and smart reports that will help you improve the activities listed.
3. Liability for the Information Contained in the Platform
Auravant is only responsible for the processing of information from natural persons whose data is stored or processed on the platform for their purposes.
It must be noted that Auravant shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of the information provided by the Platform.
In no case shall Auravant be liable to the User for lost profits, loss of chances, or any mediate consequence or indirect damage derived from any circumstance related to the Platform.
To be a User of the Platform, you must be of legal age and have the legal capacity to contract. If you register on behalf of a company or consortium, temporary unions, or other forms of association, you will need to have the power to contract and bind it under the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
For these purposes, you will be asked to complete all the fields of the registration form. The fields must be completed with your personal or company information in an exact, precise and true way.
In such a case, the User declares under oath that the information provided is true and that it has sufficient powers to carry out the operations for which it is registered. In addition, the User guarantees and is liable, in all cases, for the veracity, validity and authenticity of the personal data, corporate data and information provided, and is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions and to always act under the law, the good customs and the requirements of good faith, refraining from using the Platform in any way that may impede, damage or impair its normal operation, the rights of other Users, Auravant or any third party.
Therefore, the User is responsible for the inclusion of data on the Platform and for having, if necessary, a complementary backup system, being in no case Auravant liable for any consequence derived from the foregoing and attributable to the registered user.
We clarify that Auravant reserves the right to request additional data in the case of Users who carry out transactions that demand additional powers required by law or by the current or future policies of the Platform.
Furthermore, Auravant reserves the right to request documentation or vouchers at any time to corroborate the veracity and accuracy of the personal or corporate data supplied by the User.
Finally, Auravant reserves the right to reject any application for registration or to cancel a previously accepted registration, without being obliged to communicate or state the reasons for its decision and without this generating any right to compensation.
5. Use of the Platform Granting of license
The User will access the Platform through a personal account specifically created by Auravant, which will contain your User name or e-mail address and password. Auravant only grants the User a non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Platform.
The password will be chosen by the User and is of its exclusive knowledge. The User undertakes not to disclose it. The account is personal, unique and non-transferable, and it is prohibited to have more than one account. Auravant reserves the right to cancel, suspend or disable accounts that contain matching or related data.
It is expressly stated that it is strictly forbidden for the User to download, reproduce or transfer to third parties any type of image obtained on the Platform, including a photographic image or a screenshot. In this case, we let you know that you will be responsible for all the operations carried out on your Account. If you detect any unauthorized use or access to your account, you must notify Auravant immediately.
The account is not the property of the User, but a tool that Auravant puts at its disposal to access the services of the Platform. The sale, assignment and transfer of the Account are strictly prohibited under any title whatsoever.
Finally, we clarify that Auravant is not obliged to provide any software program or equipment to access the Platform. The User must have all the necessary resources for this, including telecommunications.
6. User Suspension or Removal
Auravant reserves the right to suspend or remove you from the Platform in the following cases:
- When you had provided Auravant with information about personal or company data that could not be confirmed or that are false or inaccurate.
- When you make improper use of the Platform for illegal, abusive, or defamatory purposes, or to facilitate or promote activities in competition with Auravant.
- When, at the discretion of Auravant, the security of the Platform is at risk or there is another perceived risk against the security of the information contained therein.
- When, at the discretion of Auravant, some other serious event occurs that justifies the decision to temporarily or permanently suspend the User.
- When the account is inactive for twelve(12) months, Auravant reserves the right to close it.
7. Mention of the User as a Client of Auravant
As a User, by registering on the Platform, you authorize Auravant to identify you as a user, as well as to publish your name, brands, logotype, isotype, or any other sign that represents and identifies you to publicize your presence or activity.
8. Industrial and Intellectual Property
All the contents that are part of the Platform (information, articles, data, texts, logos, icons, images, external appearance, look and feel, sounds, audio, video, designs, creative pieces, software, etc.) belong to Auravant or are exploited under license from third parties who own the intellectual property rights of the aforementioned contents and are protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of the Platform, carried out in any way or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, are strictly prohibited unless prior authorization is granted in writing by Auravant or third party owners. Any infringement of these rights may give rise to the corresponding civil or criminal extrajudicial or judicial procedures.
Auravant does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind for its intellectual and industrial property rights, or any other property or right related to the Platform, its services, or its contents.
9. Responsibility for Downloads
Auravant makes it known that it is up to you to verify the absence of viruses in the programs and materials that you download to your computer (“the downloaded materials”) for the use of the Platform. In no case shall Auravant be liable for damages caused by destructive elements that third parties may have introduced to the downloaded materials provided by the User, nor for the downloaded materials provided by the information providers or a third party without the express authorization of Auravant.
10. Indemnity: Auravant Reservations
The User agrees to hold Auravant, together with its dependents, licensors, suppliers and licensees, harmless from the damages (including defense costs) derived from any illegal act attributable to the User or a third party that uses the User’s account.
Auravant may modify, delete or add terms or conditions to any of the clauses of this contract, without the prior consent of the Client, you being notified of any such changes.
Auravant reserves the right to modify the Platform structure on the occasion and in the condition deemed appropriate and convenient.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these terms or notice, the Courts and Tribunals that, if applicable, will hear the matter, will be the competent Courts of the city of Madrid, Kingdom of Spain.
Law34/2002, dated July11, on information society services and electronic commerce, shall apply to Auravant, as service providers.
The delay or omission by Auravant in demanding strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions may not be construed as a waiver of its rights.
13. Security Measures
Auravant is concerned with defending Users’ right to privacy. Therefore, it adopts on the Platform all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect in its system the security and integrity of Personal Information against unauthorized access and also against accidental alteration, loss, or destruction.
Users are informed that their data will be stored under a cloud service and will be protected by security systems that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing it.
The transmission of data and Personal Information by Users through the Platform will be carried out in encrypted form and is protected by security techniques that ensure the secure transmission of data under the HTTPS protocol.
Auravant makes its best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems on the Platform.
Despite the foregoing, the absolute security of Personal Information on the Platform cannot be guaranteed since the use of technologies is subject to risks derived from the use thereof, especially by third parties and hackers or others may not be prevented from attempting to attack our systems.
14. Nullity and Ineffectiveness of the Clauses
15. Legal Texts that Complete the Terms and Conditions
This document is an integral part and is complemented by the rest of the legal policies applicable to the Platform, such as the Legal Notice, the Privacy Policies and the Cookies Policies, without prejudice to the fact that it could be supplemented with other texts that, where appropriate, would be published on the website associated with this service, that is, the website with domain www.auravant.com
The company behind this Website, responsible for the database, is the following:
Address: El Salvador5218, 1st floor, Area3, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: +54 11 5365-4368
To contact the company in Europe, which is also responsible for data processing in said region, contact details are as follows:
Aura Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L.U.
Address: Faraday nº 7 (28049), Madrid, Spain Kingdom.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the company in Brazil, which is also responsible for data processing in said country, contact details are as follows:
Auravant Brasil LTDA
Address: Alameda Vicente Pinzon, 54 – Vila Olímpia, São Paulo – SP, 04547-130, Brazil.
E-mail address: email@example.com
To contact the company in Uruguay, which is also responsible for data processing in said country, contact details are as follows:
Auravant Uruguay S.A.S.
Address: 18 de Julio 1296/401, Montevideo, Uruguay.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user by registering, visiting, or using the Platform, either through the website or through the application for mobile phones (hereinafter, the “Platform”), is entrusting information to us as a user of the Platform (hereinafter, the “User” or the “Users”) and is accepting the practices detailed below.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- What Is the Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data?
- Why Are We Entitled to Process Your Personal Data?
- Who Do We Share the Collected Information with?
- Where Do We Store and How Do We Protect the Information Collected?
- How Can the Collected Information be Accessed, Deleted or Updated?
- What Are Your Rights When You Provide Us with Your Data?
- Social Networks Policy
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Auravant receives and stores (a)information provided by the User, (b)information obtained from third parties, and (c)information collected by our systems, as described below:
a) Information Provided by the User
By entering and using the Platform, the User agrees to provide Auravant with personal information regarding their identity or the identity of the company or organization they represent, including, but not limited to, the following: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, tax identification key (hereinafter, the “Personal Information”).
Auravant informs its Users that the personal data provided to us will be incorporated into a database of Users owned by Auravant.
The User can also provide opinions, comments and suggestions by voluntarily participating in surveys or answering questions sent through e-mails or from the Platform (hereinafter, the“Opinions”). In this case, to provide other Users with real testimonials about service experiences in Auravant, the User acknowledges and agrees that all the Opinions sent may be published on the Platform, the Website, other websites, or applications contractually related to Auravant. By giving us your Opinion or uploading real photos through the Platform or Website, you are assigning to Auravant all property rights over said photographs and Opinions.
b) Information Provided by Third Parties
As it has already been established in the previous points, Auravant will not provide Users’ data to third parties. If we want to do so, Users will be informed in advance and their consent will be requested.
c) Information Collected by Our Systems. Cookies Policy. Links to Other Sites. Geolocation Services
Auravant may collect and process information about your visits to our websites or Platform. This information may be used to improve the content of the Platform. For these purposes, we may install “cookies”, which are small data sets sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies may be used by Auravant or by third parties.
Auravant uses analytics services based on the User’s behavior (for example, Google Analytics.)
In addition, through cookies or a geolocation service based on the IP of your connection or GPS, at Auravant we will be able to access your location information to provide you with a better service from the Platform.
The Platform includes content that provides links to third-party sites or services. In general, the User can choose to allow or restrict said services. When a third-party service is enabled, you are authorizing us to connect to and access other information that is available according to our agreement with the service provider. However, at Auravant we do not receive or store passwords of any of these third-party services.
Finally, we inform you that we collect and process location information when you access the Platform and make use of the Services. For example, to load a management zone on a map, it is necessary to collect and record the physical location of your device. We will make private any part of your activity that begins or ends in your privacy zone. The processing of your location data is essential for the Services we provide.
From the “share” module, you will have control over who you share this and other information with at all times, being able to revoke the permissions you grant whenever you want.
2. What Is the Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data?
Auravant may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To supply, update, maintain and protect the services of the Platform.
- To develop internal studies on the interests, behaviors and demographics of the Users to better understand their needs and interests, and to improve our commercial and promotional initiatives.
- To develop public access reports and statistical studies, always ensuring the anonymity of the information used.
- To prevent or deal with possible errors, technical problems, security problems, or fraud on the Platform.
- To analyze and control the use, trends and other activities of Users.
- To comply with the requirements of applicable laws, regulations and legal procedures.
- To communicate with the Users in response to their requests, comments and questions.
- To develop and provide search, training and productivity tools, as well as additional functions.
- To send business communications related to new functions of the Platform, promotional communications, or other news about Auravant.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. Please, note that Auravant may need to contact you for billing, account management and other similar reasons.
3. Why Are We Entitled to Process Your Personal Data?
From Auravant, we are entitled to process the personal data of users to provide our services. In addition, we are also entitled to process your Personal Information when it is based on the consent requested to Users or, if applicable, on legitimate interest.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Auravant is true and undertakes to communicate any changes thereto.
The acceptance by the User for their data to be processed for the purposes referred to in this established policy is always revocable, without retroactive effect, following the provisions of the current legislation.
4. Who is the Personal Information collected shared with?
Auravant may share and disclose the Information with:
- Group companies: Auravant may share information with any of its controlled, controlling and related companies.
- Business partners: Auravant may share Personal Information with its business partners, with whom it could jointly offer products or services. These business partners are subject to strict confidentiality contracts signed with Auravant that prohibit the unauthorized use or disclosure of the Personal Information to which they have access. It is clarified that the recipient of Personal Information will assume the same obligations that correspond to Auravant as the party responsible for transferring Personal Information.
- With competent authorities: Only in case of receiving requests of a judicial nature following the requirements of the applicable legislation, regulations and
- Between Users: the Platform allows collaborative work between Users. Only information that Users wish to share on the Platform will be shared. The User can also assign and revoke permissions whenever they want.
- With Workspace: Workspace are virtual and private instances of the Auravant Platform under the control of another organization (or a third party), the “Owner” of the Workspace, which allows the creation of collaborative environments where those subscribed to said Workspace share the information generated within it with the Owner. The subscribers to the Workspace must also accept its specific conditions.
5. Where Do We Store and How Do We Protect the Information Collected?
Auravant maintains the security levels of protection of your data required by the new legislation and regulations referred to throughout the text and has provided all the technical means at its disposal on the Platform to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by the User through the website.
As a User of our Website, they comprehend, accept and understand that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable and that, therefore, the User is forced to adopt the necessary security measures that allow them to trust the veracity of the Web where they are entering his data. Auravant will also do its best to guarantee the privacy and security of your identification data at all times, always using the utmost diligence and implementing the necessary measures.
Auravant is not responsible for situations where the User has not implemented the security measures that correspond or its consequences, as well as causes or damages caused by third parties outside Auravant, including acts of God or force majeure.
Below is a list of required vendors and a link to their privacy policies:
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr
6. What Data Do We Retain after Deactivating your User Account?
In case the User unsubscribes from the Platform, Auravant will only keep the Personal Information for a maximum period of 30days, so that the User can reverse their decision in case they choose to continue using the Platform. After this period, all personal information will be permanently deleted, not being possible to recover it and any non-personal information you have uploaded will be anonymized to be used for statistical and/or commercial purposes for internal use.
7. What Are Your Rights When You Provide Us with Your Data?
The applicable legislation and regulations have implemented a series of legal guarantees that allow the User to exercise rights and actions related to the processing of their data.
Auravant offers you this legal guarantee. Therefore, at any time or when you consider it convenient, you can make use of your rights of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation of data processing, Opposition, Portability and not to be subject to automated individual decisions by writing to the e-mail address that we have enabled for this purpose: email@example.com,attaching a copy of your passport or ID (holder of the data) and expressly indicating in the subject the request you wish to make.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User has to take into account that the information that they have shared with other Users, by any means, may continue to be visible and that Auravant shall hold no liability concerning the elimination of this information.
Similarly, Auravant does not control the renewal system of third-party search mechanisms, and these mechanisms may contain certain public profile information already canceled by Auravant but still on the Internet due to its re-diffusion. In that case, we recommend the User contacts the people in charge of these platforms to request its cancellation or the exercise of the right to be forgotten.
We briefly explain what each of the rights the User can exercise consists of:
- Right of access: when exercising this right, they will be able to know the processing of their data by Auravant and its purpose, origin, or possible transfer to third parties.
- Right of rectification: they can correct or modify their data if it is inaccurate or incomplete to ensure that the information we may have about them is correct.
- Right of deletion (or right to be forgotten): they can request the deletion of their data without due delay when any of the cases contemplated concur. For example, illicit data processing or when the purpose that motivated the processing or collection has expired. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right shall not be exercised. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information should prevail.
- Right of opposition: with this right, the User can oppose the processing of their data: (i)when the processing of their data must cease for reasons related to their situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, or (ii)when the processing is aimed at direct marketing.
- Right of processing limitation: they can ask us to limit the processing of their data (i)when the accuracy of the data is contested, while we verify said objection; (ii)when the processing is illegal but the User opposes the deletion of his data and requests the limitation of its processing; (iii)when the User is the one who needs it in the event of a claim; and (iv)even when they have opposed the processing of their data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, which will need to be verified. In these cases, we will only keep such data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability right: they may request the portability of their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and be able to transfer them to another entity, if technically possible.
Likewise, at any time, the User may withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the processing already carried out, sending your request to the same address indicated previously. In this case, it is also necessary to attach to their request a copy of their national identity document or an equivalent document proving their identity.
In Argentina, the Agency for Access to Public Information has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed concerning non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Spain, the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed concerning non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Brazil, the Brazilian Agency for the Protection of Personal Data has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed concerning non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Uruguay, the Regulatory and Control Unit for Personal Data has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed concerning non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
8. Social Networks Policy
Auravant has corporate profiles on social networks, namely Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram. Thus, under the provisions of the applicable regulations, Auravant is “responsible for the processing of your data” due to the existence of such profiles on these social networks and the fact that you follow us and we can follow you.
As the party responsible for the processing of the data of the Users, we guarantee confidentiality in the treatment and fulfillment of their rights, always under the applicable regulations.
On the other hand, we inform that we will use these social networks to announce news or relevant information related to the services we offer, or on topics that we consider to be of your interest. Using the functionalities of these platforms, you may receive the news with this type of information on your wall or profile.
We also let the Users know that there is no link between Auravant and said social network, so they will accept its use policy and conditions once they access them or validate their notices, terms and conditions in the registration procedure; AURAVANT holds no liability for the use or processing of your data that is made outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.
Through the contents of this Cookies Policy, Auravant (hereinafter “AURAVANT”) informs about the use of data storage and recovery devices in users’ terminal equipment (hereinafter, the “User”).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file or archive that is downloaded to the User’s device when accessing certain websites and applications allowing us to store the User’s browsing preferences, thus making the interaction between the User and our website easier and faster.
Cookies collect information anonymously and do not contain any sensitive information because the data they collect does not allow the User to be personally identified. In any case, the User may configure his/her browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from our Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User’s browser, the type of device from which the Website is accessed, as well as to facilitate the User’s next visit to our Website and thus make it more useful to the User.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve our Website.
- Enable and/or optimize User navigation through session tracking.
Our Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the User themselves. They are in charge of technical aspects, such as identifying logs and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and localization of access to content.
|pll_language||It is a persistent and personalization cookie. It belongs to the WordPress plugin Polylang and allows you to save the language in which the website will be displayed to the user.||6hours||PolyLang|
- From third parties: They obtain information about the User’s browsing activity to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their tastes.
|_fbp||Identifies browsers to provide site analytics and advertising services||90days|
- Additional: These cookies collect information related to the use of the website, such as the time spent in it and the contents visited by the Users, to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main purposes pursued with this type of cookies are:
- To allow for the anonymous identification of Users and, therefore, the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- To identify anonymously the most visited contents.
- To know if the User accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
Additional cookies used on our Website are:
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2years||Google Analytics|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24hours||Google Analytics|
|_gat[_]||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1minute||Google Analytics|
|_gaexp||Used to determine the inclusion of a user in an experiment and the expiration of the experiments in which they participate||90days||Google Analytics|
|_ga_[container-id]||It is used to maintain the session status.||2years||Google Analytics|
|amp_||The cookie is used to track and identify the session.||1year||Amplitd|
|intercom-id-[app_id]||The cookie is used for anonymous visitor identification.||9months||Intercom|
|intercom-session-[app_id]||The cookie is used to identify each unique web browser session.||1week||Intercom|
In the case of cookies that are not necessary for browsing our Website, these can be disabled in the cookie settings offered to the User the first time he/she visits the site, in the footer of our Website. In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings.
The reason most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies is to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
The links of each browser to disable cookies are as follows:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09)
- At the top of the Microsoft Edge window, click on the Settings and More menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select the “Cookies and site permissions” dashboard.
- In the “Manage and delete cookies and site data” section, options can be set.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the application menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy and Security dashboard.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for your history, as well as other issues related to your privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select “Privacy and Security.”
- In the Cookies and other site data selection, options can be set.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu, select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “Block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and the full functionality of our Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to be installed in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Disabling cookies on mobile devices
All the cookies that are not necessary for browsing this Website can be disabled in the settings.
These settings are located in the footer of our website. Also, as in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to vary the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
In case you want to modify the privacy settings, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Here are some examples of links to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- iOS Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09)
- Android Chrome Mobile (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416)
- Opera Mobile (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies)
AURAVANT informs you that, in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without their use or that you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of all the functionalities offered on our Website.
The access and use of this website confer you the condition of user, and you accept, starting from such access and/or use, the current Legal Notice.
The user (hereinafter, the “User”) can contact AURAVANT at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses of the Website
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the AURAVANT Website (hereinafter, the “Website”).
This Website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content and information (hereinafter, the “Contents”) belonging to AURAVANT or third parties to which the User may have access.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Contents and Services offered through the Website, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the AURAVANT Website, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use or manipulate the data of AURAVANT, third-party providers and other users.
- Introducing or disseminating computer viruses or other physical or logical systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the Contents, unless authorized by AURAVANT.
- The deletion, concealment, or manipulation of the Contents that are subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying such rights of AURAVANT or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or information mechanisms that may be inserted in the Contents.
AURAVANT warns that the materials contained in this Website have been included for information purposes only, being insufficient to make decisions or take positions in a particular case.
The User, in any case, should bear in mind that the materials contained in this Website may not reflect the most recent legislative or jurisprudential status on the issues analyzed. Also, these materials may be modified, developed, or updated without prior notice.
AURAVANT may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the Website for maintenance, repair, updating, or improvement operations. All this without prejudice to the fact that, whenever circumstances permit, AURAVANT will communicate to the User, with sufficient advance notice, the date foreseen for the suspension of the Services.
AURAVANT is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the Contents included in the Website.
AURAVANT shall have the right to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts under the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
Liability and Guarantees
AURAVANT has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow for the proper functioning of the Website, as well as the absence of viruses and other harmful components. However, AURAVANT cannot be responsible for:
- The absence of errors in said Contents nor for the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The continuity and availability of the Contents and Services.
- Damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of AURAVANT.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components.
AURAVANT assumes no responsibility for links to other web pages included on the Website that may direct the User to other websites over which AURAVANT has no control, so the inclusion of links to other websites does not imply the approval of its contents by AURAVANT or the existence of any association between AURAVANT and its owners. Therefore, the User will access under his own and exclusive responsibility to the Content, as well as the conditions of use that govern them.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All intellectual property rights of the Contents of the Website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of AURAVANT or a third party that has authorized its use, so it is AURAVANT who has the exclusive rights to exploit them. Given the above and under the provisions of the applicable legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights:
AURAVANT does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the Website, the Services, or the Contents thereof.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the Contents of the Website are permitted as long as it is strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the Website from a personal device.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Contents provided by users is the sole responsibility of the users, so the User shall indemnify AURAVANT from any claim by third parties arising from the unlawful use of Contents on the Website.
Duration and modifications
This Legal Notice will be in force indefinitely, and AURAVANT may make changes to the conditions specified herein, with effect from the time of publication.
AURAVANT may delete, change, or add both the Contents and the Services provided by it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. The conditions that are published at the time the User accesses the AURAVANT Website shall be considered to be applicable.
The use and/or access to the Website is understood as an acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice as well as its conditions and, if applicable, the changes made to them.